Friday, November 4, 2011

Team K

Out of all the pictures of us, I chose this one because it makes me laugh and catches the candid awesomeness of our friendship.  Laughing in the aisles of Target, does it get any better?


The picture above of Kels and I is one of literally hundreds. As I scrolled through iPhoto trying to choose one, it was a reminder of just how much life Kelsey and I have shared. 


She was one of the very first people I met at Jewell. We've road tripped. We gorilla-napped a plastic gorilla named Sharon. Experienced first loves and heart-breaks. 5 birthdays. Big moves. Tattoos. We've seen each other through some of the darkest parts of life and the loss of loved ones. We shared a life-changing summer in Louisiana, and now have family there (here). Stayed up all night. Graduated (or rather, survived) college. First big girl jobs, and even quitting a first big girl job. We've fought, hurt each other, been to the brink of ending our friendship, and came out of all of it even stronger. We make each other laugh out loud, a lot. We've been through so much. And now this...


She's getting married. 

So, in a few months, she'll promise to spend the rest of her life with him, and I'll be standing next to her.
And I hope she knows what an incredible honor that is. 

No comments:

 
Head Full of Doubt, Road Full of Promise - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.