Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sometimes

Sometimes loneliness cuts me to the core.
Sometimes I get so angry the only response my body has is to cry.
Sometimes I long so deeply for things it physically hurts.
Sometimes I shrug things off and act tough when in reality I'm dying for someone to notice I'm falling apart.
Sometimes I'm a selfish jerk.
Sometimes I just need you to hug me.
Sometimes I eff up.
Sometimes I make people laugh.
Sometimes I don't know what the hell I'm doing.
Sometimes I take things too personally.
Sometimes I unfairly displace my anger.
Sometimes I wish I could tell you just how much I need you.
Sometimes I'm awkward.
Sometimes I'm ungrateful.
Sometimes I want to quit my job and be an irresponsible 22-year-old...or just a normal 22-year-old.
Sometimes your indifference really hurts.
Sometimes I just need to be better. 
Sometimes I want to move.
Sometimes I can't let it go.
Sometimes I laugh to myself when I think about how ridiculous I must look when I have to push my car door open from the inside because it's broken and I'm too cheap to get it fixed.
Sometimes it's all just too much.


Sometimes, sometimes, sometimes. Most of the time. Practically every day.

I'm unhappy. There, I said it.
Once I get a moment to breathe and deal with it, I'll move forward.

No comments:

 
Head Full of Doubt, Road Full of Promise - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.