Friday, June 17, 2011

Kids Say The Darndest Things

I've been thinking about Louisiana today. Here are some funny things the kids said that summer that still crack me up:

Toby, upon first sight of the green house: "That house ain't green, it's clear." 
Me & Kels: "Well, ya got us there, Toby. "

All: "I gotta use it."

At Sonic with Toby and Sonatra:
Toby: "There are onions in these onion rings!"
Me: "Uhhh....what did you expect to find in there?"
Toby: "Well, I don't know...chicken."

Playing UNO:
Worm: "Skip you, Miss Krysten!"
Me: "It's not even your turn!"
Worm: "I still skip you!"
Me: "...."

Stank, referring to his disposable camera: "Can you turn it off?"

Madeline: "Krysten, do you have a best friend?"
Me: "Yes ma'am."
Madeline: "Is it me?"
Me: "Yes, yes it is." :)

Stank: "He's sheeting!"
Me: "He's what?"
Stank: "Sheeting!"
Me: "You mean cheating?"
Stank: "That's what I said!"





No comments:

 
Head Full of Doubt, Road Full of Promise - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.