Sunday, November 21, 2010

Skyline

Today I drove into Kansas City, just as I have thousands of times before--I could drive it with my eyes closed. But the city took on a different light this afternoon. And I'm not sure why.


Life is transitioning, big time.
Transitioning out of college into the "real world" (whatever that means).
Transitioning from irresponsibility to adulthood.
Transitioning from my internship to a full-time position at Hillcrest.
Transitioning living arrangements.
Transitioning mind-sets.
Transitioning from total freedom to commitment.



Everything looks different.
Maybe that's why the city looks different today...because my life within it is beginning to look different.




1 comment:

Kelsey Rogers said...

No one is free.... even the birds are chained to the sky.
Love ya!

 
Head Full of Doubt, Road Full of Promise - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.