Tuesday, August 3, 2010

What Are We Here For?

I came across this on FOUND magazine a few days ago. It was an eye opener, to say the least.
As I struggle to figure out what my life will look like in the next few years, I am consistently being reminded of my purpose...to bring heaven to earth.

My life is planned, not by me though, but by the Maker of the heavens and earth. He watches over my coming and going. He chooses goodness and mercy for me. So what do I have to worry about? Granted, my attitude and decisions do not always reflect this belief, but, I'm trying.

This is all I can do: trust and live my life in a way which helps bring heaven to earth.

No comments:

 
Head Full of Doubt, Road Full of Promise - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.