Friday, August 20, 2010

No Catchy Title, Just Raw Truth.

This is my prayer right now: Lord, direct my heart into your love and into the patience of Christ...

because love is patient and kind, and I am not
because love is not irritable or resentful, and I am both
because love is not proud, and my pride always gets the best of me
because love endures all things, and I'm not sure I can carry on this way any longer
because I struggle to love my family
because my patience with others so quickly wears thin
because you make all things work for my good, in time
because I'm nothing more than a clanging cymbal.





My dear friends, please know that I value you. Forgive my abrasive nature, highly guarded heart, pride. Though often I struggle to express it, I have so much love for you.

No comments:

 
Head Full of Doubt, Road Full of Promise - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.