Thursday, July 8, 2010

You Make Beautiful Things

The past few days have shown me more beauty than I have known in a long while. It has revealed itself in the simplest and unexpected forms: dinner with friends in a beautiful apartment, helping a dear friend hang pictures in her new apartment, words of affirmation, working at Hillcrest, hugs from two little friends, Jacob's Well, generosity, and the laughter that has found its way back into my daily life.

I thank God the scales have been pealed back and I finally see the tremendous beauty of my life.




you make beautiful things
you make beautiful things out of the dust
you make beautiful things
you make beautiful things out of us

1 comment:

carina said...

I love this song. And I love you!

 
Head Full of Doubt, Road Full of Promise - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.