Saturday, July 24, 2010

Perception

My mind is whirling.
My heart in shambles.
My compass spinning uncontrollably, leaving me directionless.

I currently have a list sitting in front of me, a list of possibilities. A list that over the next five months will evolve, things added and crossed off and, hopefully, be whittled down to one option.
And that will be next.

But I can't help but ask myself, "What if nothing's left? What if I end up with a list of closed doors?" Scary.
Well, I suppose if it comes to that, I will stand in the face of uncertainty and remind myself of this: Maybe I need to lose what I (think I) want to do to find what I'm supposed to do.


It is not, after all, about me...no matter how strongly my doubt holds me.


out of chaos life is being found in You
you make beautiful things
you make beautiful things out of the dust
you make beautiful things
you make beautiful things out of us

No comments:

 
Head Full of Doubt, Road Full of Promise - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.