Monday, February 15, 2010

Writer's Block

I've been struggling to write for over a week. Normally the words flow easily, but now...now the blinking cursor or the tapping pen taunts me.

Writing is a release. It's how I cope, how I deal with and work through things. Communication has never been my strong suit...I'm not good at expressing myself to others, so I write. I write until the words no longer form coherent sentences, until tears crashing onto the pages make words bleed together, until the journal gets thrown across the room in anger or frustration. I write because I don't know what else to do.


And right now, I can't.
What does that leave me?

No comments:

 
Head Full of Doubt, Road Full of Promise - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.