Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Ready or Not

I may have made a big decision last night.

Just saying that brings a flood of emotions.


I over-think things.
Over-thinking often leads to talking myself out of things.
Then I miss out.
I'm not okay with that.
I promised myself last August I would stop doing that exact thing.

What I don't know:
-what it will look like
-how long I would end up staying
-logistics
-if I am ready
-whether or not I will begin that adventure alone
-if I'm making the right decision
...among other things I can't yet articulate.

What I do know:
-I want to be there.


I keep telling myself I'm not ready...

...but who says I have to be?

No comments:

 
Head Full of Doubt, Road Full of Promise - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.