Monday, January 25, 2010

Sparrow Heart

A sparrow always comes home...just as our hearts are always pulled back to those in who they once found comfort, no matter how great the past pain.

Shared experiences mold and shape us, all the while connecting our hearts with an invisible string so strong even the sharpest scissors could not cut.
{Trust me, I have tried.}
We run away, fight, inflict pain, question worth, and always end up in the same spot.
But we always try again; something brings us back.
Sometimes I wonder why we bother.
But when I look her in the eyes, I understand.
Here's to letting go, laughter, and the struggle to lvoe.
Together.

1 comment:

carina said...

I love this new layout!

 
Head Full of Doubt, Road Full of Promise - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.