Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Fill Me Up

Smooth, black leather encases 192 crisp, blank pages.
The blue ink glides smoothly over the first page as I begin documenting a new chapter in my life.
This, and only this, is ever my secret keeper.

Nothing but blank pages ahead of me, I look ahead with great ambition, endless dreams, and a healthy dose of fear. For I know these next 192 pages, they're going to be a wild ride.

Your predecessor holds tales of great adventure, a life changed forever, deep yearnings, and much pain...
What will you hold?

1 comment:

Liz said...

You and I were in blogging moods tonight. We really are suitemates at heart. Miss you friend.

 
Head Full of Doubt, Road Full of Promise - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.